Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Monday 28 November 2011

Visiting Santa

James and I took Sierra (wearing her pretty new jingle collar thanks to my Mum) to Tisol so she could have her photo take with Santa. As usual she enjoyed the car ride but was a little nervous once in the store. I was a little annoyed that while I was signing her in all of a sudden they took her carrier and had her out and on Santa's lap o_o

I would have preferred that James or I had done it, plus less stress for kitty. She was a little bug eyed but Santa kept a good hold of her, even managing to hide her leash & harness for the shot. I was a little worried Sierra might maul him but he said not to worry, that he had lots of padding.

In the end they got a really nice shot ^_^~!



No comments:

Post a Comment